- July 27, 2021 — Duffy Blvd affected
Inn at Darden Project alert 12
WM Jordan will be closing a portion of the southbound lane of Duffy Blvd. on July 27 from 9am to 5pm. This closure is necessary for the unloading and set up of construction equipment.
- July 19-August 20, 2021
Brandon Avenue Upper Class Housing II Project alert 2
- Gibson Hall underground site utility work
- Bice House emergency access ramp
- Closure of two surface Brandon Avenue parking lots. (ADA parking will remain open at lot adjacent to the Historic Foster Site)
- Allowing ADA, Emergency Fire, Waste Management and Food Service access will be critical during this period
- July 19-23, 2021
Michie Building Sprinkler Install Emmet St. closure
Emmet Street Lane Closure — Faulconer Construction will be closing one lane of Emmet street from 7 a.m.–3 p.m. starting 7/19 and completing 7/23 to tie in the new sprinkler line to the city water main. Both lanes will be open daily at 3 p.m.
- July 12-23, 2021 — Nash Drive affected
Inn at Darden Project alert 11
WM Jordan will be closing a portion of the southbound lane of Nash Drive from July 12- July 23. The closure will facilitate the installation of underground electric lines. The lane will be closed from 7am-5pm daily and fully reopened in the evenings. Flag people will be in place to allow alternating two-way traffic.
- April 30, 2018 - Summer, 2023 — U-Hall cage lot affected
Cage lot map
To support a significant construction project in U-Hall, the Cage lot will be closed beginning Monday, April 30th through the Summer of 2023. As a result, the University Transit Service (UTS) bus stops near the Cage lot and in the West University Hall lot will be closed for the duration of this project. The UTS Bus stops on Massie Road at University Hall and the East Lot will remain open.