- February 22-April 22, 2021 – Monroe Lane affected
Student Health & Wellness Center alert 1
Monroe Lane will be closed to thru-traffic, including bikes and pedestrians, starting February 22, 2021. Monroe Lane is scheduled to re-open April 22, 2021. See attached site map for alternate route locations.
Areas impacted by closure include:
- Vehicular and Bike access to and from UVA Endoscopy, Bond House, and M9 Lot Detour through Brandon Ave. No Access via Monroe Lane.
- Pedestrian Access to and from UVA Endoscopy Detour through Crispell Drive and the South Hospital Garage.
- February 15-March 4, 2021 – Duffy Blvd affected updated
Inn at Darden alert 7
WM Jordan will be closing a portion of the northbound lane of Duffy Blvd. during the day from 2/15-2/19. Flaggers will be in place to direct two-way traffic in the southbound lane. From 2/27-3/4 a portion of the southbound lane of Duffy Blvd. will be closed during the day. Flaggers will be in place to direct two-way traffic in the northbound lane. At night, steel plates will be put over the excavation and the road will be reopened to a normal traffic pattern. WM Jordan will coordinate their work with the NGMP work that is happening on Darden Blvd. WM Jordan is installing an electrical ductbank in Duffy Blvd.
- February 28-March 13, 2021 – Nash Drive affected updated
Inn at Darden alert 6
WM Jordan will be closing a portion of Nash Drive nightly from February 28 through March 13. The closure will begin each evening at 7 p.m. and the road will reopen to traffic at 6 a.m. This closure will facilitate the installation of an underground electrical ductbank.
- April 30, 2018 - Summer, 2023 – U-Hall cage lot affected
Cage lot map
To support a significant construction project in U-Hall, the Cage lot will be closed beginning Monday, April 30th through the Summer of 2023. As a result, the University Transit Service (UTS) bus stops near the Cage lot and in the West University Hall lot will be closed for the duration of this project. The UTS Bus stops on Massie Road at University Hall and the East Lot will remain open.