UVA ReUSE StoreDispose of Surplus Buy/Receive Surplus
The UVA ReUSE Store supports the collection, sale and reuse of surplus property, which includes university-owned unneeded property, including unclaimed, lost or abandoned property, regardless of age and condition. The program supports the University’s sustainability efforts by extending the life cycle of items that may have otherwise been directed to a landfill.
The ReUSE Store handles office furniture, general surplus items and computer/electronic surplus equipment.
- What is surplus property?
- How to dispose of surplus property
- How to buy/receive surplus property
- Surplus property procedures
- Fixed asset transfer procedures
- Contact us
For more information about the UVA ReUSE Store, contact:
Phone: (434) 243-0295