The Facilities Management Fleet Team administers the assignment, safe utilization, maintenance, repair, and replacement of fleet vehicles and equipment.
FM Fleet Team offers an array of safe, sustainable, and reliable mobility options. We supply over 250 vehicles, and over 80 pieces of equipment empowering staff to perform their essential services.
Our mission is to support Facilities Management staff by providing a high value fleet of safe and efficient vehicles, enabling the staff to effectually perform their duties.
The Facilities Management Fleet is accredited by the National Association of Fleet Administrators (NAFA) and Calstart as a Sustainable Fleet.
Facilities Management On-demand Shuttle Service
The FM Shuttle Service is available for FM business use only 8 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday-Friday. Employees are asked to schedule rides in advance by calling (434) 987-5012.
FM Motor Pool Vehicles
FM Business use only
Please contact Mike Duffy with any questions. Thank you.
Keys to the vehicles can be picked up from the FM Customer Support Center in Lower Leake. Please return vehicle to the Lower Leake parking lot when finished. Lock the vehicle and return the keys to the Customer Support Center staff.
Scheduling via Outlook Calendar:
- #981: 2020 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, seats 6 passengers and 1 driver. Outlook name: FM-Vehicle 981.
- #898: 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, seats 6 passengers and 1 driver. Outlook name: FM-Vehicle #898.
- #1017: 2022 Ford Escape Hybrid, seats 4 passengers and 1 driver. Outlook name: FM-Vehicle #1017.
- #886: 2018 Nissan Leaf S sedan*, seats 4 passengers and 1 driver, electric vehicle. Outlook name: FM-Vehicle #886.
*Driver training required to use this unit; contact Fleet office for details.
Always remove keys and lock vehicles when unattended.
- Gasoline fueling station
- Level 2 electric vehicle charger station
- Level 1 electric vehicle charger locations
- UVA Vehicle Policy
- UVA Office of Property & Liability Risk Management
- FM Safety Standards
- Accident Reporting Process
Contact usFleet Office location:
0231 Stores Warehouse Building
Charlottesville VA 22904
Across from Skipwith Hall, adjacent to the Recycling Office
Have questions or need additional information? Feel free to contact one of the staff members listed below.
Fleet Team email: email@example.com
Assistant Director for Support Services
Phone: (434) 243-3242 office
(434) 906-8352 mobile
Transportation Operations and Fleet Manager
Phone: (434) 924-8103 office
(434) 422-6694 mobile
Fleet Service Coordinator
Phone: (434) 982-5812 office
Fleet Service Analyst
Phone: (434) 987-5069 mobile
Phone: (434) 987-5012 office
Fleet Service Analyst
Phone: (434) 294-7913 office