How to apply
Applications for positions at the University of Virginia are accepted online through Jobs@UVA, the University’s web-based application system. This includes full-time, hourly and temporary positions. The system’s search tools allow you to easily search for job vacancies and apply for jobs in your area of interest.
Applicants who are interested in multiple positions need to apply for each position separately.
Students interested in working for Facilities Management should visit the University Career Services website to see what positions are available.
How to search for available jobs on Jobs@UVA
- Go to https://jobs.virginia.edu to begin your job search. This will take you to the University of Virginia Human Resources “Jobs@UVA” website.
- On the top left side of the page, click on “SEARCH POSTINGS” to choose the jobs you would like to view.
- To search for employment opportunities in Facilities Management, look for the “Department” box on the left side of the page and select “FACILITIES MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT” from the drop down menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click on the “SEARCH” button. This will give you a complete listing of all job opportunities in Facilities Management.
- Click on the down arrow to the left of the dark blue heading to arrange job postings by working title, job open date or career group.
- To see the job detail, click on “View” below the job’s working title.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Facilities Management Human Resources & Training at (434) 982-5895.