Skip to main content


Who do I call to get something done? How do I make a request?

You can either call the appropriate Customer Support Center (listed below), or fill out an online service request form.

Academic division

Academic Customer Support Center
Hours: 7 a.m-5 p.m.
Phone: (434) 924-1777
Fax: (434) 924-0831
Address: Leake Building, 575 Alderman Road (lower level)
Online: service request form

Health system division

Health System Physical Plant Customer Support Center
Hours: 7 a.m.-5 p.m.
Phone: (434) 924-2267
Fax: (434) 924-5342
Address: Multistory Building, Room G031
Online: service request form

After-hours emergency and service calls

After-hours emergency calls may be reported by calling the same telephone numbers listed above. All after-hours calls will be automatically forwarded to the Systems Control Center.

Service calls should be made during normal business hours (7 a.m.-5 p.m.) to insure the immediate response to emergency requests.

I'm having trouble accessing the internet while in my dorm room, who do I contact?

Problems with your telephone, cable television, or computer network connection are handled by UVA Information Technology Services (ITS), not through Housing & Residence Life or Facilities Management.

My room/suite door lock is not working properly, who do I call?

Submit a ticket through the Customer Portal to report the problem. From the I need to request field, select the Keys (internal/external doors only) option.

How do I find out if the University is open/closed because of inclement weather?

Visit the University’s emergency information webpage to view up-to-date operation status.