Skip to main content

Fixed asset transfer procedures

University of Virginia organizations/departments are required to complete a request form through Fixed Assets Accounting for capital equipment assets involving changes in ownership.

Please refer to the procedures and forms available on the Fixed Assets Accounting webpage for more information.

Questions? Contact Mike Williams, or (434) 924-4209.