The Language Consultant Program is facilitated by UVA VISAS (Volunteers with International Students, Staff and Scholars) as an advanced program of study once conversational skills have been mastered. These programs run during the Fall and Spring semesters with ongoing enrollment. If classes are at capacity, employees can be added to the waitlist for the next semester with availability.
UVA students, staff and faculty have FREE access to UVA's Coursera courses. Sign up for a Coursera account.
- Introduction to Personal Branding – Coursera
- Learning How to Learn Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects – Coursera
- Project Management & Other Tools for Career Development – Coursera
- Building Self Confidence
- Design Thinking for Innovation – Coursera
- Crunch Time: How to Be Your Best When It Matters Most
- Managing Self-Doubt to Tackle Bigger Challenges
The Mentoring Program’s mission is to provide support and serve as a resource while employees transition into or within the University of Virginia, Facilities Management. We are committed to providing mentees the opportunity to learn from accomplished mentors to develop and grow skillfully and professionally within the organization.
New Mentor Application - Applications now being accepted.