Staff News February 2020
- Baldwin Barcelo, custodial services worker temp, Newcomb Custodial Services
- Trenton Bilyieu, student worker, Technology & Innovation Help Desk
- Kody Dean, electrician, West Grounds Zone Maintenance
- Shannon Gentry, high voltage technician, Power & Light
- Gabriel Hughes, general services operator, CC&R Construction & Renovation Services
- Samantha Kelly, temp, Office for Sustainability
- George Kennedy, general services operator, CC&R Construction & Renovation Services
- Russell Nisly, temp, Recycling
- Mu Paw, custodial services worker, Newcomb Custodial Services
- Paul Perkins, budget analyst, Finance
- Marlyn Principal, temp, Newcomb Custodial Services
- Venessa Tate, temp, Housing Custodial
- Melissa Throckmorton, student worker, Environmental Resources
- Michael Clements, sheet metal senior technician, CC&R Construction & Renovation Services
- Doug Livingston, associate director of Automation Services, Automation Services
Best Wishes to FM Retirees
- Richard Maupin, senior budget analyst, Finance
September 2000-January 2020
Educational & Professional Accomplishments
Jason Davis, financial operations manager on the Finance team, completed his Master of Business Administration within the Business Administration - Executive Leadership program at James Madison University in December 2019.
Three FM employees graduated from the APPA Institute in San Diego in San Diego in February 2020: Jamie Joyner, Adam Gragg and Jennifer Watson.
Facilities Management has realigned the services of Facilities Planning and Construction (CC&R) and Project Services (PS) into a consolidated organization, Capital Construction and Renovation (CC&R), under the leadership of Mark Stanis.
Occupational Health & Safety Program Manager Bobby Putrino is now serving as the acting assistant director of OHS as a formal search is underway for this position.
Submit a staff news item for the next issue of the On Grounds staff news.