ExpenseUVA is the University’s expense management system for initiating and processing T&E Card transactions and reimbursements to employees.
Click the above link to enter
How long should I keep receipts? Once the transaction has been expensed (fully approved). Make sure image (picture) of receipt is clear and legible.
How do I load them in ExpenseUVA (Chrome River)? See Quick Guides.
- What PTAO do I use? 101458-101-SG00045-Org
- Format for work order: xxxxxxx-xxx,xxxx,xxxxx
work order - phase, shop, project account number (for a construction project)
Use the appropriate shop that has been assigned to the phase on the work order.
- Roles & Responsibilities – Who approves my transactions, what is expected of these approvers?
- Workflow – Flow of transactions through the approval chain.
- For Approvers
- For Expense Owners and Delegates
- For Expense Owners who Delegate
- Expense Scenarios that require additional routing for supplemental approval
Where do I find training materials?
See Procurements website for additional information.
Note: Facilities Management has different role assignments and workflow routing. See the Helpful Guidance section for guidance.
Who do I contact for questions?
Facilities Management has project Ambassadors who are trained system experts and are able to answer questions and offer guidance. These folks are:
- Duska Burruss
- Frances Cruz
- Teresa Dillard
- Amanda Pruitt
In addition to these Ambassadors, we have also established a Support Group to assist FM units with general information and guidance. These individuals already work within FM units and were previously identified as folks who assist and guide staff with administrative duties. The support group is made up of the following members: