- What to do: Positive At-Home Test
- Report your positive test to BRHD. (Optional)
- Notify your supervisor. (Not optional!) Supervisors then complete an FM report.
- Isolate, following the CDC guidance.
- Notify your close contacts. That is, anyone who has been within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more in the 2 days before you had symptoms OR received a positive result if no symptoms.
- UVA's Latest COVID-19 Updates
- Schedule a Vaccine or Booster Shot
- Testing for COVID-19: If you or a family member has COVID-19 symptoms, or you are worried that you have been exposed:
- National & Community COVID-19 Guidance & Resources
- UVA Policy SEC-045: COVID-19 Health & Safety Requirement — Face Masks, Physical Distancing, Social Gatherings, and Enforcement
- When to Wear a Mask*
* Wearing masks is optional in UVA properties and on public transportation with the following exception: masks must be worn in UVA Health and Student Health and Wellness Center clinical spaces or where patient care is provided.
- Find medication for a COVID-19 positive
- Weekly Updates from the Blue Ridge Health Department
- Occupational Programs Weekly Wrap Ups
- Resources for Hardships Caused by COVID-19