- International Pronouns Day seeks to make respecting, sharing, and educating about personal pronouns commonplace.
- My Pronouns.org — This reference/resource is meant to provide you with very basic pointers and replacement language to help avoid gender assumptions in your language.
- The Office for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (ODEI) assists and monitors all units of the University in their efforts to recruit and retain faculty, staff, and students from historically underrepresented groups and to provide affirmative and supportive environments for work and life at the University of Virginia.
- Office of the Executive Vice President and Provost — The provost oversees the recruiting, hiring, retention, performance, promotion, and tenure of faculty members.
- COAA: Available Assistive Tools and Technology — Providing accessible content and using assistive technologies benefits a larger population than only those individuals with disabilities.
- Office for Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights — The University of Virginia is committed to providing reasonable accommodations, upon request, to qualified employees (Faculty and staff) with disabilities to ensure equal access to its employment opportunities, benefits, programs, and services.
- International Rescue Committee — The International Rescue Committee provides opportunities for refugees, asylees, victims of human trafficking, survivors of torture, and other immigrants to thrive in America.
- GED & NEDP Programs (PVCC) — Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC) is a nonresidential two-year institution of higher education that serves Central Virginia — principally residents of the City of Charlottesville and the counties of Albemarle, Buckingham, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa and Nelson. We are one of 23 community colleges in Virginia that comprise the Virginia Community College System (VCCS).
- Minority Business Program
- 13 Brilliant TED Talks on Racism, Colorism & Prejudice
- 5 Top TED Talks on Inclusion & Diversity
- First Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- UVA Today — UVA Engineering Earns National Recognition for Diversity Focus
- UVA Today — On Words: What Makes a ‘Family’? Barney the Purple Dinosaur May Have the Answer
Websites, articles, posters and videos