Health System Physical Plant Department Overview
Annual Report 2012-2013 (PDF)
The Storeroom Brochure (PDF)
Enriching the quality of human life...
Our Values, Our Responsibilities
- By improving health.
- By advancing medical and scientific knowledge.
- By creating an environment for professional preparation of individuals dedicated to health care service.
- To Our Patients, Their Families and Loved Ones...
Providing high quality health care services; offering advanced technologies and treatments in an environment of understanding and sensitivity; and meeting patients' physical, emotional, spiritual and comfort needs as well as their medical needs.
- To the Physicians, Hospitals and Clinics Who Refer Patients...
Conducting ourselves as extensions of their practices and serving patients' needs with timely, skillful and responsive health care services.
- To Those Who Work within the Health System...
Treating each person with respect and dignity; valuing people as individuals; and creating an environment where skills, abilities and sense of self can be utilized and enhanced.
- To Equal Opportunity in Employment, Development and Advancement...
Carrying out roles of authority fairly and ethically.
- To the University of Virginia and the Community...
Respecting and nurturing the creation of new knowledge; encouraging the sharing of knowledge and experience; and, as good citizens, serving the community to the maximum extent of available resources; maintaining the property we are privileged to use, while protecting the environment and natural resources.
- To Cost-Effective Services....
Managing our services prudently and creatively, encouraging innovation, and seeking to provide quality services at fair prices