Facilities Management’s quarterly newsletter, Perspective, is designed to strengthen the cohesion of our 1,000-plus-employee team with articles and photos that:
In the interest of recycling and conservation, we encourage readers to visit the links above for current and past issues of Perspective. Hard copies are distributed to shops where employees do not have computer access. Electronic copies are e-mailed to University deans, department heads, facilities coordinators and managers throughout the University and to the Facilities Management Advisory Board.
- Highlight FM accomplishments and works in progress
- Feature customers’ perceptions and expectations
- Increase understanding of various work centers’ responsibilities
- Provide employee recognition
- Inform employees about University activities and available resources (training opportunities, tuition programs, benefits, safety and health).
Recommendations and ideas for future articles and photos should be directed to Betty Wooding, editor and principal photographer, at